To view PEX cardholder transactions from your Expensify account, complete the following steps.
- Log into your Expensify account
- Set up or ensure you already have a Corporate policy and that Domain Control is enabled. Information about Corporate policy and Domain Control can be found here
- Once Corporate policy and Domain Control are turned on, navigate to Admin > Domain Control > [select domain] > Company Cards (from within Expensify)
- Click the "Import Card/Bank" button
- Log in using the credentials (user name and password) for your "master" PEX Administrator. This is the first administrator created for your PEX Account
- Once logged in, assign each card to the respective user
NOTE: Commercial Feed and Visa Feeds are not needed in this process. Expensify is a PEX partner and imports all transactional data directly via the PEX API.
Please direct questions about your Expensify account to firstname.lastname@example.org