If you need to order multiple PEX Business Prepaid cards at the same time, a bulk card order can be created by submitting an order form along with the cardholder details.
- Before completing the Bulk Card Order Request Form, be sure to check the amount of cards that are available. To do this, simply click "Create a New Card Order" and the number of available cards will appear on the top of the page. To request a card limit increase, see article "How to Increase Card Limit"
- Complete the attached Bulk Card Order Request Form in CSV. You can use Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets, or any other spreadsheet editing program to complete the file. Row 3 on the form details character limits.
- Cardholders will be required to enter their year of birth or enter a 6-digit authentication code sent to their email when registering their card. Please ensure accurate information is provided.
- If selecting "Rush" or "Expedited" delivery (Column K), it's important to know that if cards are being shipped directly to cardholder shipping addresses (Columns F & G), you will incur a shipping fee for each card shipment. If all cards are being rushed or expedited to one address, you will only incur one shipping fee
- Delivery methods
- Free - First Class Mail (10 - 15 business days)
- Expedited - (up to 4 business days via UPS) - $35
- Rush - (up to 3 business days) - $45
- Once you have completed the Bulk Card Order Request form, upload the document on the card order page.
All columns are required unless otherwise noted.
Column Rows: Description
1–5: Cardholder billing address. Address line 1, Address line 2 (Optional), City, State, ZIP
6–10: Card order shipping address. Address line 1, Address line 2 (Optional), City, State, ZIP
11: Shipping method. Must be one of the following values: FREE, EXPEDITED, RUSH
12: (Optional) Shipping contact name. Valid only for shipping methods EXPEDITED and RUSH
13: Shipping contact phone number
14 Cardholder first name
15: Cardholder last name. Combined length of first + last name must be no more than 22 letters
16: Cardholder email address
17: Cardholder date of birth (in MM/DD/YYYY format)
18: Cardholder phone number (in XXX-XXX-XXXX format)
19: (Optional) Group name
20: (Optional) Spending ruleset name
Editing in Excel
- If you are editing the CSV file in Excel, you may experience issues with formatting. For example, Excel appears to drop leading zeros from zip codes for fields formatted as "General". To ensure your file is saved correctly, please format all columns as "Text" before saving as CSV.