Individual orders for PEX Business Prepaid cards can be created by the business administrator at https://admin.pexcard.com and shipped to addresses within the U.S. There are two convenient ways to order cards: through the card order form or by uploading a csv file. Once you fill out the required information, simply submit your card order.
Ordering PEX Cards via the Card Order Form
- Click "Create a new card order" in the top navigation header
- Confirm the number of cards remaining to ensure you can order your new cards. If not, you can request a card limit increase
- Fill out the billing address field (26 character limit for street address, and 20 character limit for city)
- Fill out the shipping address field (26 character limit for street address, and 20 character limit for city).
- If shipping address is same as billing address, simply check box "Same as billing address" box
- Select delivery method:
- First Class Mail (10 - 15 business days) - Free
- Expedited (up to 4 business days via UPS) - $35
- Rush (up to 3 business days) - $45
- Enter shipping contact number
- Click "Next"
- Enter cardholder(s) information in required fields. Please enter accurate information for all cardholders. Note that the email supplied here may be used to contact the cardholder in urgent situations or to verify information
- Once all cardholder(s) information have been entered, click "Submit order"