Individual orders for PEX Business Prepaid cards can be created by the business administrator at https://admin.pexcard.com and shipped to addresses within the U.S. There are two convenient ways to order cards: through the card order form or by uploading a csv file. Once you fill out the required information, simply submit your card order.
Ordering PEX Cards via the Card Order Form
- Click "Create a new card order" in the top navigation header
- Confirm the number of cards remaining to ensure you can order your new cards. If not, you can request a card limit increase
- Fill out the billing address field (26 character limit for street address, and 20 character limit for city)
- Fill out the shipping address field (26 character limit for street address, and 20 character limit for city).
- If shipping address is same as billing address, simply check box "Same as billing address" box
- Select delivery method:
- First Class Mail (10 - 15 business days) - Free
- Expedited (up to 4 business days via UPS) - $35
- Rush (up to 3 business days) - $45
- Enter shipping contact number
- Click "Next"
- Enter cardholder(s) information in required fields. Please enter accurate information for all cardholders.
- The email provided is used for the cardholder website and mobile app login process
- Once all cardholder(s) information have been entered, click "Submit order"