Admins with "Add/edit/terminate Administrator" permissions can edit permissions for themselves and others. If you do not have this permission, coordinate permission changes with the Administrator that created your account. Add check marks to turn the permission on.
- Click the "Administrators" tab above the blue bar
- Locate and click on the Admin's name
- Click the "Edit admin" button at the bottom
- Update "Permissions" located at the bottom by checking boxes to add permissions and unchecking boxes to remove permissions
- Click the Green "Save changes" button at the bottom