In order to review and change administrator permissions, you must have the "Add/edit/terminate Administrator" permission yourself.
If you do not have this permission, please contact the primary administrator for your account. In most cases, this will be the person who created your account.
To review permissions for administrators:
- Click the "Administrators" tab above the blue bar
- Locate and click on the Admin's name
- Click the "Edit admin" button at the bottom
- Update "Permissions" located at the bottom by checking boxes to add permissions and unchecking boxes to remove permissions
- Click the Green "Save changes" button at the bottom