There are a few simple steps to create additional Admin on the Administrator Site. The primary admin has full permissions, and can create admins and set their permissions.
- Click: "Administrators" tab above the blue bar
- Click: "Create a new admin" on the blue bar above, or click Green "Create a new admin" button at the bottom
- Enter the name of the Admin
- Enter the address. This is usually the address of your business
- Enter the business phone number
- Enter the Admin's email address
- Enter the Admin's date of birth
- Select the permissions you would like to extend to the Admin
- Click: Green "Create administrator" button at the bottom
- The Admin will receive an email instructing him/her to complete the "First time login" steps, and will then be able to access the Admin Site
You may find this article useful to help with the first time login steps for Admins: How to Complete Admin "First time login". You may also find this article useful if you would like to delete an Admin: How to Remove Admins.