PINs can only be set by the Administrator and cannot be recovered or reset by customer service. If the cardholder forgets the PIN, they must call you for a new one. The PIN does not allow cash access, but you can use the card at merchants that require PIN POS transactions, such as Costco and Sam’s Club.
- Click: "Cards" at the top of the page
- Click: Card List
- Locate and click on cardholder's name
- Click: "PIN" under the second blue bar
- Enter the PIN following the required PIN rules
- Click: Green "Set" button at the bottom