Resetting the password for your PEX user account is easy. Both business administrators and cardholders can reset their password themselves via the PEX websites.
- Navigate to the login page
- Click the link at the bottom for password reset titled "Forgotten your username or password?"
- Enter your username. If you have forgotten your username, you may click the link to receive a username reminder via email
- Enter your security answer. Note your security answer is case sensitive
- Check your email for your temporary login information
Business administrators can also reset the password for any of their cardholders.
- Login to https://admin.pexcard.com
- Click on the name of the cardholder whose password needs to be reset
- Click on the tab titled "profile"
- At the bottom there is a button titled "Reset user password"
- Clicking this button will trigger a temporary password to be sent to the email address for the cardholder
Note: The email address for the cardholder is shown under "Personal profile"