Important Note: To use the PEX API, your organization must first have an active business administrator account with PEX and be approved for API access.
- Register for a developer account with PEX at https://developer.pexcard.com
- You will receive an email with a test business administrator username and password for use in the Sandbox environment
- Log in to the developer site with your developer account credentials
- Click on the Dashboard tab
- On the right of the Dashboard, you will see your "Client Id" and "Client Secret". Click the link below titled "Manage your keys".
- Important Note: The default keys shown are for use in the Sandbox. These can be used in conjunction with the Sandbox admin username and password, sent to you in the email in step 2.
- Once you have finished development in Sandbox, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a review of your application
- After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive API keys to be used with your organization's business account. You must have an active administrator account with your organization.
You may also be interested in Getting Started with the PEX API.