Cardholder groups are only available with selected plans.
As an admin, you can create cardholder groups to help you manage your cardholders. Cardholder groups can be specified when a card order is created, or at anytime thereafter via the card list screen.
Setting the cardholder group when placing a card order
- Create a Card Order by navigating to the "Create a new card order" tab
- Enter shipping and billing information
- On the screen titled "Now add some card accounts to this order", you can specify the group for each card account in the column titled "Group".
- Click the drop down to choose an existing group or choose "Create new..." to create a new group.
Setting the cardholder group for existing cardholder accounts
- Navigate to the "Card list" page
- In the column titled "Group", you can use the drop down to specify the group for each card account.
- To create a new group, choose "Create new..." from the group options.
Viewing cardholder group in reports
To retrieve the group name in reports, see How to Run Reports.