If you do not have a cardholder user account, please see "How to Create a New Cardholder User Account".
If you are a cardholder with an existing user account and you are unable to log into the cardholder website at https://ch.pexcard.com or the PEX mobile app, please try the following suggestions:
- Check the URL in your browser window. It should read https://ch.pexcard.com. Your cardholder username and password will not allow you to log in to the PEX administrator website (https://admin.pexcard.com) or the PEX website (https://www.pexcard.com and https://apply.pexcard.com)
- Check your username. If you have forgotten your username, you can have it emailed to the address on file for your account by clicking on "Forgot your username". You must know both the email address associated with your user account and the year of birth registered on the account.
- If you do not know either the email or the year of birth registered on the account, please contact your business administrator.
- Check your password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking "Forgot your password". You must know the username for your account.
- If you do not know your username or your password, please contact your administrator. They will be able to reset your password.
- Contact your business administrator. If you are using the correct username and password for your account, but are still unable to login, your administrator may have locked your user account.