Note: Only the Administrator who scheduled a PEX ACH Transfer can cancel it. No one else will see the "X" required to cancel the transfer.
You may cancel PEX ACH transfer requests prior to processing.
PEX processes ACH requests Sunday - Thursday, at 9:00 PM ET (except on Federal Bank Holidays).
How to Cancel a PEX ACH Transfer through the Administrator Site:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click the “Transfers” tab at the top of the page
- Click "Transfers" in the blue bar
- In the “Pending transfers” table, click the “X” icon next to the pending transaction
- If the “X” icon is not available, then the ACH transfer is being processed, and it is too late to cancel the transaction
Click on the "X" to cancel the Pending Transfer