You can quickly fund individual cards, once your main PEX account is funded:
- Through the Administrator Site
- Through the Mobile App
How to Quick Fund a Card Through the Administrator Site:
- Log in to the Administrator Site
- Click the "Cards" tab at the top of the page
- Click “Card List”
- Locate the cardholder's name
- Enter the amount to add to that card in the “Quick Fund” box, at far right (as a positive number, e.g., "500")
- Click the green "Submit" button
Enter the amount in the “Quick Fund” box. Click the green “Submit” button to Quick Fund the Card.
How to Quick Fund a Card Through the Mobile App:
- Log in to the Mobile App
- Click the “Cards” icon at the bottom of the page
- Navigate to the cardholder
- Click on the cardholder’s name
Click on the “Cards” icon. Click on the cardholder’s name.
- Enter the amount to add in the "Quick Fund" box
- Click the green “Add Funds” button
Enter the amount in the “Quick Fund” box. Click the green “Add Funds” button.
- Click “Transfer” in the confirmation dialogue box to add funds to the card
Click “Transfer” in the confirmation dialogue box
To learn how to fund multiple cards at once, see the article, "How to Fund Multiple PEX Cards at the Same Time"
You can schedule automatic funding for a card account. Please see "Scheduled Card Funding and Low-Balance Funding”