PEX is committed to providing the highest levels of security for our customers. In order to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your account, we may prompt you to enter a Secure Access Code when you log in to your account from a new device.
- Log into the Administrator Site
- After entering your username and password, PEX will send a unique 6-digit code to the email address that we have on file for your user account
- When you receive the code, enter it in the "Secure Access Code" field
- Click "Confirm Code”
- Do not enter any spaces or additional characters
- The code is valid for one time use only
Enter the Secure Access Code and click "Confirm Code"
- If you do not receive an email with a 6-digit code, then please check your spam folder to see if the email went into spam
- You can ask PEX to send you another code by clicking the link titled "I didn't receive a code”
- If you don’t recognize the email address shown as being associated with your PEX user account, then please contact a business administrator for your organization to confirm or to change the email address.
- PEX will automatically remember your device after you enter a Secure Access Code.
- If you delete the security certificate or "cookies" from your device, however, you may be prompted to enter a new code on your next login.