You can transfer funds from your PEX Account to your registered bank account.
- The transfer will take approximately two (2) business days
- Please remember, you must maintain a balance of at least $50.00 (Fifty US Dollars) in your PEX Account
How to Move Funds From Your PEX Account to Your External Bank Account through the Administrator Site:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click the "Transfers" tab
- Click "Make a Transfer"
- Select the PEX Account from the drop-down list in the “From” field
- Select an external bank account from the drop-down list in the “To” field
- If there is only one option, it will be pre-selected
- Enter the amount to transfer in the “Amount to transfer” box
- Click the green "Transfer" button at bottom
Click the green Transfer button to move funds from your PEX account to your external bank account
- Click the green "Transfer" button in the confirmation dialogue box
Click the green "Transfer" button in the confirmation dialogue box