Before you have funded your PEX account, you can order up to 30 cards.
- Once your account is funded, you can order up to 1000 (One thousand) cards
Your Plan will come with a default number of cards that are included in your Plan for a flat fee.
- Please note, however, that additional Open cards, over and above the default number in your Plan, are billed on a per-card-per-month basis
- Selected customers on older Plans may see different card order limits
Number of Cards Currently Available
Before you request an increase in the number of cards that you're allowed (your “card order limit”), please check the number of cards that are currently available to you to order.
How to Check the Number of Cards Currently Available to You:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click the “Cards” tab
- Click "Create a New Card Order" in the blue bar
- You will see the number of available cards at the top of the page
- If you are still unsure about the number of cards your organization can order, then please contact Client Services at email@example.com for details
Go to “Create a New Card Order” to see how many new cards you have available
Close Cards That Are No Longer in Use
Close (terminate) all cards that you will no longer use
- This will increase your available card limit because closed cards do not count against your allowed number of available cards (see "How to Terminate Multiple Cards”)
- Note that PEX considers Blocked or Inactive cards to be "Open”
- They count towards your card limit and are included in the number of cards that you are charged for
Contact Client Services
Send an email to Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a card limit increase
- Estimate the approximate number of cards that you will need for the next 6 months; this figure is used as a benchmark when determining your new card limit.
- Client Services will notify you when your card limit has been increased