Cardholders can ask Administrators to add funds to their cards through the Cardholder Site and through the Mobile App.
Via the Cardholder Site:
- Log into the Cardholder Site (https://ch.pexcard.com).
- Click the “Request Funds” tab
- Click the green “Make a Request Now” button
Click the green “Make a Request Now” button to initiate a funding request
- Enter the amount of the funding request in the “Amount Requested” field
- You can add a note for the Administrator if you like. The note is limited to 200 characters.
- Click the green “Request Funds” button
Click the green “Request Funds” button to ask the Administrator to load the card
Via the PEX Mobile App:
Cardholders can easily request funds from their Administrators through the Mobile App.
First, download the PEX mobile app to your device.
- PEX for iOS can be downloaded from the App Store
- PEX for Android is available via the Play Store
- The download is free but carrier rates may apply
- If you experience difficulties with the app, uninstall it and then reinstall it, to ensure that the latest version is in use
How to Request Funds Using the Mobile App:
- Log in to the Mobile App
- Click the “Account” icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click "Requests"
Click the "Account" icon. Click "Requests."
- Enter the amount of your request
- Add a Note if desired
- Click “Request” in the blue bar to submit the request
Enter the amount of the request. Click "Request."
- Your submitted request is shown as “Pending” until the Administrator fulfills it
Your submitted request is shown as “Pending”