To Disable or Enable a Tag:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click on the “Account” tab
- Click on "Tag manager" in the blue bar
- Click the name of the Tag you wish to disable or enable
Click on the name of the Tag you want to enable or disable
- On the “Edit a Tag” page there is a checkbox titled "Enabled?"
- Check this box and the tag will be enabled for display to cardholders
- If you do not check this box (or if you uncheck the box), then the tag will not be displayed to cardholders
- Click the green “Update Tag” button to save your changes
Click on the name of the Tag you want to enable or disable. Click the green "Update Tag" button.
- Enabling or disabling a tag does not change any information for historical transactions.