Note: Deleting a tag is permanent. If you no longer want to use a tag, PEX recommends that you set the tag to "Enabled: No.” See Enabling and Disabling Tags.
How to Delete a Tag:
- Log into the Administrator Site
- Click on the “Account” tab
- Click on "Tag Manager" in the blue bar
- Click on the “x” at the far right of the description of the tag you want to delete
Click on the “x” to delete the tag
- You will see a confirmation dialogue BOX to confirm that you want to delete the tag
- Click the green “Delete” button in the confirmation dialogue box
Click the green “Delete” button in the confirmation dialogue box
- Any previous transactions that have this tag assigned will still show the details for the tag.
- Deleting a tag does not delete the tag information from historical transactions.