PEX gives Administrators sophisticated tools to manage cardholder spending, by limiting how much cardholders can spend on a single purchase in any Merchant Category (e.g., Restaurants, Retail Stores).
Administrators can set Per Purchase Spend Rules for cardholders through the Mobile App:
- Download the iOS app from the App Store
- Download the Android app from the Google Play Store
- The download is free but carrier data rates may apply
How to Set the Spend Limit per Purchase, by Merchant Category, Using the Mobile App:
- Log in to the Mobile App
- Click the “Cards” icon at the bottom of the screen
- Navigate to the cardholder
- Click on the cardholder’s name
Click the “Cards” icon to see the list of cardholders. Click on the cardholder’s name.
- Click “Spend Rules”
Click ”Spend Rules”
- Click on “Merchant categories”
Click “Merchant categories”
- Click on the Merchant Category where you want to limit spending
Click on the Merchant Category
- Enter the Per Purchase Limit amount in the first field
- Click “Save” in the upper right corner
Enter the “Per purchase limit” amount in the first field. Click “Save” in the upper right corner.
- The Per Purchase limit now appears in the Category description
The Per Purchase spend limit appears in the Category description